You are viewing this site in staging mode. Click in this bar to return to normal site.

Seven Letters to Seven Churches

01 July 2019 10:23

Over the Summer Sundays in the morning services we will focus on the first part of the Apostle John's book of Revelation. David Bracewell has written about Revelation and says 'that 90% of Christians can't get into it and the other 10% can't get out of it'!

Our hope is that as we look at seven letters written to seven churches (sounds like a musical!) we might discern what God was saying to the Church then and what God might be saying to the Church today in particular Holy Trinity in Guernsey!